Internets

Help help! We're having a FIRE… sale!

Hot link

The radio offices of Sydney’s 2UE had to be evacuated because of a fire that started in the Dick Smith Electronics store in Greenwich that sits below them.

For possibly the first time in years, a bulletin for 2UE has never made it to air.

Comments

comments

Matt

Owner and Operator of Wireless Fodder.
Lover of Australian pop culture, comedy, and obscurities. Works in Australian media, enjoys a beer or three. Happily married to an American.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *